Christian Kane Central
viewing mobile site
Welcome to Christian Kane Fan, a comprehensive fansite for actor, singer, in general, Renaissance man, Christian Kane. This OK boy has been acting for over 22 years and singing just as long. On television, he has been known as the morally ambiguous lawyer Lindsey on Angel, the powerful hitter Eliot Spencer on Leverage, and the genius historian on The Librarians. In films, he has played everything from a baseball player to a psychopathic killer, from a romantic photographer to a man trying to hold on to his marriage. His band Kane/Christian Kane has released three CDs, a acoustic live CD, an EP, and two videos. He plays shows at bars, festivals, state fairs, comic conventions, and charity events. Please look around the site and share it with your friends. Buckle up tight!
Sunday, Oct 20, 2019
- Auditioned for the role of Riley Finn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997).
- Was lead singer and guitarist for Kane, a southern rock band he put together with his buddies Mike Eaton and Steve Carlson.
- He is a cousin of country music phenomenon Branden Hart.
- His best friend is David Boreanaz. They have been friends since before David Boreanaz became Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997); also, they share something very special – they are the only two actors who have appeared in the very first Angel (1999) episode, and the last.
- Named #8 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).
- Has never had any formal acting training.
- He loves cooking big meals even if he’s eating by himself.
- In the episodes “Epiphany” and “Dead End” of Angel (1999), the ’56 Ford that is featured is Christian’s own truck.
- Wears a Silver Fleur-De-Lis bracelet in multiple roles as a reminder of his mother, who is from New Orleans.
- Has a scar on his upper lip from an injury he received while filming Secondhand Lions (2003).
- Good friends with Supernatural (2005) star, Jensen Ackles.
- Has Native American ancestry.
- Performed with his band, Kane, at Dante’s, in downtown Portland while filming Leverage in Portland.
- Lived in Portland, OR filming Leverage Seasons 2-5 and The Librarians Seasons 1-4.
- After wrapping the first part of Season 3 of Leverage, Christian toured the world doing many radio interviews and stage appearances supporting his new EP release, “The House Rules”. He will soon be in London for “The Vampires Ball” meeting and greeting his Angel fans.
- Has lived in Portland, Oregon during the filming of two TV series; Leverage (seasons 2-5) and The Librarians. Often performing live with his band Kane at local venues.
- Chris has a younger sister, Jennifer Le Ann. His parents are Billy Michael and Pamela Ann, most people call them Mike & Pam.
- Based Eliot’s attitude on Mr. T and decided he would be pissed off all of the time. Had an app on his phone for Mr. T’s sayings.
- Lives in both LA and Nashville and also lived in Portland during the filming of Leverage and The Librarians.
- Deep love for wolves. Wears a shirt in The House Rules video that says ‘Wahya’ which means wolf in Cherokee.
- Christian is part Cherokee.
- He owns a timber wolf and a giant malamute mix. His name is Wahya.
- Attended the University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma as an art history major in college until he was kicked out.
- He did ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ in Guthrie, Oklahoma but told his friends he had DUI class because he didn’t want to admit he was acting.
- Fan of Skyrim, Fallout, and DESTINY video games. Prefers first person shooter games.
- Best friends with Clayne Crawford and does a lot of events for Clayne Crawford Foundation.
- He’s also a big supporter of breast cancer charities.
- Musical influences are Alice in Chains and Elton John.
- Wants to play The Outlaw Josey Wales at some point.
- Favorite pie is apple with a slice of American cheese.